Accredited Practitioner Diploma Training
Courses both on site practical assessment and home study- North Cave & Nationwide
All of our Massage & Beauty training courses are Accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty and Holistic Therapists, Professional Beauty and IPTI UK and ABT and are fully insurable once you receive your certificate. This is fast track accredited training to practitioner level at its best.
Who we are and what we offer:
* I have a team of outstanding, experienced, qualified, truly dedicated and committed tutors who are based at ideal locations around the UK.
* My tutors have been hand picked due to their high levels of competence, professionalism and knowledge of the industry.
* I promise that when you attend any course run by Inspire Massage & Beauty Training you will be given information and advice ranging from marketing, health and safety, how to handle clients, making appointments, this is over and above the comprehensive coverage of the syllabus on the day.
* Our enthusiasm, creativity, relaxed and welcoming approach to delivering our courses has encouraged many students to return to us time and time again. These students progress through the courses, increasing their CPD points and soon excel in their field, becoming wonderful business people and excellent practitioners.
* We offer on site training at your work place
* We offer individual training
* We only train small groups so one to one attention is guaranteed
* Well established and a history of successfully trained students
Who can benefit by using Inspire for their Training:
* The courses are suitable for anyone
* We train therapists who are looking to re-train for a career in the field of beauty and massage.
* We train therapists who are just wanting to add to your existing therapies.
* We train students who are completely new to massage and beauty.
* We train people who simply want to practise on friends and family
* We train couples and friends who want to do mobile parties
* We run small courses with two to eight students so you can gain maximum benefit and practical experience from your day.
What your training includes:
* Everything is provided for you including therapy couches, towels, oils, beauty equipment, ear candles etc. The only exception is the aromatherapy assessment days where you need to bring your own oils to demonstrate mixing and blending of oils.
* You receive a comprehensive manual which includes information on professional etiquette, insurance options, anatomy & physiology and of course how to carry out a practical, hands-on treatment.
* All courses are accredited with The Professional Beauty Guild/Guild of Holistic Therapists, IPTi and ABT and carry CPD Points.
* During the day you will be practicing on other students and we recommend that once you have completed a course with us, you spend time practicing on family and friends to get feedback on your techniques.
* Small training groups from 2-8 students maximum so you gain maximum benefits from your training and have plenty of time to ask your Tutor any questions.
* Friendly, knowledgeable and patient Tutors who have a lot of experience in the beauty & holistic field.
Why study with me in North Cave:
· Small groups so one to one attention guaranteed
· High Quality Course Content
· Qualified and experienced tutor
· All materials for the day supplied the only exception to this is the aromatherapy diploma assessment day where you are needed to bring and prepare the mixing and blending of oils.
· All courses fully accredited and awarded CPD points
· No course work or case studies to complete
· Full day of hands on practical application
· You will be taught about professional ethics, consultation, record keeping, health and safety, basic A&P, aftercare, advertising, insurance, professional bodies
· Courses suitable for all academic levels
· You only need to bring a packed lunch and bottled water. You do not have to purchase a therapy uniform from us, or are there hidden registration fees or exam entry payments, you only pay one flat fee at the time of booking.
· Course fee includes VAT, manual, certification and the days training
· Friendly atmosphere
· Ideal location
· Well equipped training room
· Support available after training
· One to One Reiki Attunements
Please visit www.Inspiretherapytraining to book and for more information.
2020 Inspire Therapy Training are very pleased to have been shortlisted to the top 4 training schools in the UK in the Best UK Holistic Training School.
2019 Inspire Therapy Training are very pleased to have been shortlisted to the top 4 training schools in the UK in the Best UK Holistic Training School.
2018 Inspire Therapy Training are very pleased to have been shortlisted to the top 4 training schools in the UK once again in the Beauty Therapy Trainers Category.
2017 Inspire Therapy Training are very pleased to have been shortlisted to the top 4 training schools in the UK once again in the Holistic Therapy Trainers Category.
2016 Inspire Therapy Training are very pleased to have been shortlisted to the top 4 training schools in the UK once again.
2014 Inspire Therapy Training are very pleased to have been shortlisted to the top 4 training schools in the UK once again.
2013 Inspire Therapy Training are delighted to be second time winners of the Best UK Training School Award.
2013 Owner of Inspire Therapy Training Sarah Boczko-Eyre was awarded #QueenOf TherapyTraining in a nationwide Twitter competition ran by @adg_iq
2012 Inspire Therapy Training were once again shortlisted to the top four in the Best Training School category.
2011 Inspire Therapy Training received the news that we had won a Guild Award of Excellence as Best UK Training School 2011/2012.
2010 Inspire Therapy Training were shortlisted to the top four in the Best Training School category.
2010 Inspire Therapy Training were delighted to have two of its tutors nominated in the Guild Therapy Lecturer of the Year Awards.
Our List of Courses: